úterý 6. prosince 2016

The Perks of being me

So I decided to start a blog again. I have one, in czech, but to be honest it's easier for me to think in english. But since I wasn't able to make not even one single post without lots of grammar mistakes I can't even imagine how many I'm gonna make in english. So please, be aware: you're about to enter my World full of grammar mistakes, sarcasm and all that things that I found funny. 
So rule number one: Don't get all upset because my english is rubbish sometimes.
Number two: I've been called sarcastic bitch of the month (cheers Benjamin) for a reason. Worst part is that I don't even know I'm being sarcastic sometimes, I'm trying not to but somehow I usually make it anyway.... But I love being sarcastic. 
And the last one: I learned the hard way(Jesus Klara, what are you laughing at?!?!?!), people don't always find funny what I do. Truth is I find funny too many things. So I should at least once meet you halfway and maybe even make you laugh. But Don't count on it.

Anyway, these are the rules or maybe more like warnings. What I'm basically saying it's I might not be funny at all, I might gonna be all lame with vrong spelyng and you'll get feeling that I'm being rude or something, but that's fine. I promise, that's just me. 

The moments when other people usually find me most funny are when I'm not trying to be. I'm getting confused pretty easily, so part of it is when I'm confused and being silly. But last year it's more connected to me trying to say something in english. Few days ago I wanted to tell my friend Matthew that part of my leg really hurts me. But I just couldn't remember how is that part called, but I did remember something. So I said:,, You know when you have auntie and there is her husband yeah? And this word for husband of your auntie is almost the same word like this part of your body, that hurts me." And you know the worst part? I have to google it right now because again I can't remember husband of auntie or the part of my leg. So.... oh yeah, its uncle and ankle. I had always problem with those two words. I have lot of problems with lot of words to be fair. After 15 months living in England you would say my english is gonna be perfect but no. But it's more fun this way, isn't it? 
Well, I'll leave it for today. I was thinking about start this blog in past two weeks and I had so many ideas what to write about and how and then I sit down and had no idea what am I doing. It's like when I'm having conversation with someone and when it's to late, the right words just magically appear in my head. So what I'm gonna do is post this and when another stuff gonna magically appear in my head, I'm gonna write it down for next time.  

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat