pondělí 16. ledna 2017

I'm weirding people out

You know how people look so casual and cool while they're hitting on someone in movies, right? You almost get this feeling they don't even have to try so hard. It's just there, simple as that. So that's exactly what I can't do. Few months ago I decided to try just flirt with someone. Few days ago I was sharing that story with my friends and realized that this story is definitely a “blog material”.
So I was at pub with friends, standing outside in the smoking area and being little tipsy. My friend went inside because it took me ages to finish my cigarette. And that was the moment when I was thinking: hey…. Flirt! I wasn’t even interested in anyone. The only thing I was after was the ‘flirt at a bar with some stranger’ experience. I mean, I have few of those but I don’t count those ones when both, me and the poor guy, are smashed as hell. So anyway, I looked around and there was this guy smoking by himself. It took me at least one minute to decide what to say and I noticed I’m quite nervous as well. In the end I went with: ,,HEY!!!”. ( the way Bridget Jones shouts “OI” at full room of people) It wasn’t very elegant I must say but I’ve caught his attention.(and everyone in there as well) For some reason he looked little bit shocked but tried to be nice anyway and asked me if he knows me and smiled. From this moment there wasn’t any thinking involved from my side. I said: ,,No! But I know you. And I know what you did last night!.” Well, he didn’t response to this pick-up line of mine and just left. (his cigarette wasn’t anywhere near to be finished). So I was left alone and thinking that I had to go wrong somehow.  
Bit later I met him once again when I was standing at the bar and waiting for my drink. He (accidentally, poor guy) stood next to me and then noticed me. I think he said something like ‘you again’ and I think I didn’t learn from my first attempt at all, so I was like :,,No, you again! And I know all about you so don’t play with me. “There was few more moments full of me spilling rubbish like this on him and also full of his confusion. I know he told me that I’m pretty and I remember me saying something like ‘yeah I know I’m pretty pretty(wtf klara). In the end he said: ,,You’re weird. I would ask for your number but…nah. Weird.”
And that’s it!!! I basically weirded that guy out. I mean, who else can say that? If you found yourself in same situation when you were trying to hit on somebody and you just got the whole thing wrong, please tell me more about it. I would love to hear those stories. For some reason stories like that I love the most. I even like to tell people about me doing something stupid or embarrassing because I think it makes me laugh.

Anyway, That’s it for today. Just wanted to share how good I am in this whole flirt thing or whatever it is. Do you have any funny or embarrassing pick-up lines? Please share with me J

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat