sobota 7. ledna 2017

Laugh out loud

Okay, let's admit it. What's better than have a good laugh? Like when you laughing so hard you cry or can't catch your breath. I love when I get these. I just love to laugh. But you know what I miss? When I was a teenage I could start laughing just because and stick with it for couple of hours. I think it's especially like girl thing. I remember when me and my sister were teenage. Once we started that was it. You lost us for another hour or so. My brother used to make fun of us so he kept saying completely random words for about a minute and then watching us going completely mental about it. And I mean like really not funny words. He said table and me and Ema looked at each other and laughed. But why? I don't know but we thought it was funny. Also I remember every weekend when we went to our bedroom and our "night session" started. We've got to be so annoying since very often my dad came to our room with simple:,, SHUT UP!!!!". And yes, obviously that made us laugh even harder. Like wtf dad did you really think that anything can stop this madness?
Or at school. When I was at primary school I remember they used to send us outside the room and they always said:,,Come back when you'll calm down!" The problem was I always calmed down very quickly, it was like magic. When I left the classroom I didn't even know what was so funny. But in the exact moment when I got brave enough to come back, I opened the door and took about 5 seconds to remember what was so funny. And realise it's actually even more hilarious now when I'm trying not to laugh. Teachers asked me so many times if I'm actually taking piss now because I'm not supposed to walk through that door if I'm not calm. Well no, I wasn't. Like I said, it was like magic and it worked one hundred percent of time.

Don't you miss this? I'm still having a good laugh almost every day but it's more rare now to actually fall down on the floor because of laughter. So every single time when I feel like the big great laughter is here, I embrace it. I'm doing the opposite of my-teenage-me was doing at school. I'm trying to support this laugh as much as I can and keep it for as long as possible. Laughing is just beautiful. Simple pleasure of our life.
So please, next time when you laugh don't try to hold it inside because you are an adult and you are at work and it's not really appropriate. F**k it, just laugh as hard as you can.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat